EAIAC Construction Webinar
Masin Projects is a proud Sponsor of the East Africa International Arbitration Conference (EAIAC) Webinar on Construction and Infrastructure Disputes in Africa. This upcoming webinar is on 6th May 2021, 12 Noon GMT (3 PM EAT) will focus on developments in the construction industry in Africa and trends in construction disputes. The topics for discussion will include:
- The potential for construction and infrastructure development in Africa and investment expectations
- Potential dispute areas in construction and infrastructure development and major lessons from disputes (e.g. delays, defects, force majeure)
- Dispute avoidance mechanisms in FIDIC rainbow suit forms of contracts
- Construction disputes claims assessment, calculating and management
- Challenges inPublic Private Partnership (PPP) Procurement: The Kenyan case.
During this session Ms Wairium Karanja, Director, Wairium & Co. and Mr Rohit Singhal, CEO, Masin will be joined by Mr Andrew Symms, Partner, Al Tamini, Mr Osaruyi Orobo-Sa-Ogbedie, VP, Africa Finance Corporation, Ms Yasmine Nashawati, IDM, RICS, Mr Paul Karekezi, Kenya Rep, DRBF, Mr James Muruthi Kihara, Arbitrator & Former Chair, PPP Petitions Committee.
For registration, please visit: